The OBRA Women’s Prestige Race Series is a five month long series, run by the OBRA Oregon Cup committee. The series replaces and expands the previous Oregon Cup Women’s competition and OBRA Cat 4-5 race series.
The race series will consist of 10 races and three different competitions. Races will consist of road races, criteriums, time trials and one stage race. The competitions will include a Cat 1/2/3 series, a Cat 4 series and an overall team competition. The Oregon Cup committee will select the races and work directly with race promoters to ensure that the races provide the highest quality event possible.
Series sponsors, rules, points, and information can be found on OBRA: http://obra.org/obra_women_prestige_series
• Expand participation by providing a year long competition for teams and individuals
• Raise awareness of women’s racing as a fun, safe, active and healthy activity
• Provide focus races on the calendar for women and women’s teams to train and plan for
• Encourage teamwork and team strategy
• Provide resources for promoters increase the level of support and prizes for women’s categories.
4/12 – Kings Valley Road Race
4/27 – Eugene Roubaix*
5/12 – Banana Belt II *
5/25 – Bend Don’t Break
6/9 – OBRA TTT ^
6/16 – Rainier Road Race *^
7/6 – St. Honore Criterium
7/14 – Montinore Road Race *
8/17 – Giro di Portland *
8/23-25 – Eugene Celebration Stage Race
* Sr Women Only
^ OBRA Championship Event