The morning after the Launch Party we’re riding bikes! Meet at 9am on Sunday, December 9th at the parking lot of Tula Bakery at 4943 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Suite 101. The ride will be departing at 9:30am and we plan to ride for 2-3 hours at a conversational pace.
View the route map! Download it to use on your Garmin if you’d like.
This is an opportunity for your to meet other women racers, ask questions, and learn how to safely ride in a group and start to learn some racing skills! This will be the first of a series of skills rides where we have experienced racers teaching you all you ever wanted to know about racing your bike.
The Ironclad team van will support the ride in case of any mechanical issues or severe weather, and they’ll provide delicious Cokes and hot beverages along the way!
Stop in at Tula for a tasty treat before or after the ride!
What to bring:
- You MUST wear a helmet
- Food you can eat on the bike
- Warm clothes. Including, but not limited to long tights, rain jacket, shoe covers, gloves, and a hat.
- Fenders. If you don’t have them and it’s raining we will ask you ride in the back of the group.
- Saddle Bag/Flat Repair Kit with a pump.
- Ready to ride bike. Pump up the tires and lube the chain!
If you have any questions please drop us a line: email@example.com